An update on what I've been working on this past week.

This past week from Thursday to today I have been busy. I downloaded my book A Soul Warrior's Journey on Amazon Kindle and I have downloaded my book on print on demand. That would mean if people wanted to they could get that book on createspace.com or Amazon. It is a little more for the book then the ebook. It will be $12.99 for the book and $7.99 for the ebook.

Another thing I have been working on is my new website http://www.josephevaldi.com. I figure with all the ideas I have going for me now it's time for a new website to market them. In this website I feature a short story series called A Struggle to Hollywood. It is a story about four actors who are trying to break it into Hollywood. Other features on the site are excerpt from my book A Soul Warrior's Journey and my other writings or writings of others. It should be a good site.

I know it seems that I have not written in this blog for awhile, but I will write in it again and I will continue to write about the book A Soul Warrior's Journey and I will let you know when it is released on Amazon or createspace.com

Until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

A Bio of Joseph Woods in A Soul Warrior's Journey