The release for A Soul Warrior's Journey is today 2/15/2013 and my up and coming website

I am writing everyone on this blog to inform you that A Soul Warrior's Journey is now released on Amazon Kindle. The lauch date was today 2/15/2013.

I personally want to thank everybody that has helped me throughout the making of this book. In the acknowledgements of my book. I thank a lot of people and for those of whom I forgot I want to thank them to. I want to thank my supporters to. For those who have taken time out of their busy schedule to read my blog on A Soul Warrior's Journey.

I want to let you know that every blog I have done I do not get paid to write. I am doing it for my supporters. Maybe another incentive is through advertising affiliates, but that would be extra.

I have a vision to do a website http://www.josephevaldi.com This website will feature updates on my book A Soul Warrior's Journey, A little on the work What am I grateful for? that I write in the wordpress blog. Also there is a work that I've done called The Struggle to Hollywood, a story of four actors who are trying to make it in Hollywood and are trying to get acting gigs after their last acting class. They meet once every month to talk how their acting career is going. Plus I will have two or more writers that I know who will market their work on this website.

This is just the beginning of my writing careers. It is said if you do something you love, the money would follow. Well I found something I love, and I know the money and more will follow. Most people are miserable with their jobs. I know I have been, but despite whatever my job situation is. I will perservere and do what I love and that's write. I am finally putting together all that I have learned in years and I'm putting it together.

Again I want to thank everyone again, without your help for those who have supported me and for those who were in my life good or bad I want to thank you. A Soul Warrior wouldn't be possible with out you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Our Right to Freedom and Our Struggle