In the book A Soul Warrior's Journey, a character's name will be changed to Pope Francis Xavier.

In A Soul Warrior's Journey, a character's name will be changed. On March 13, 2013, the name Pope Francis was selected. About a year ago, I had written this name in my book. If anyone doesn't believe me, I have the copy of the proof of my book dating February 22, 2013 and it had the name Pope Francis in it. However, I am changing the name out of respect and to avert confusion in my book.

The new name I will select to be the Pope in my book is Pope Francis Xavier. This is out of the name of St. Francis Xavier. St. Francis Xavier was a missionary, who extended Christianity to the realms of Japan and China. He was also a Jesuit.

I was stunned and shocked that this cardinal would choose a name that I have written in my book. What are the chances of that? I hope you keep reading my blogs and buy the book A Soul Warrior's Journey when it comes out on print.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

A Bio of Joseph Woods in A Soul Warrior's Journey