Monthly Report

Last I wrote in this blog, I was telling you about my website http://www.josephevaldi.com and the release of my book A Soul Warrior's Journey on Amazon Kindle. The theme of the month of February had been push push and push with no regards. I had a wave of ambition come over me as I release a whole lot more. Now when reading this I want you to think that I have to repair what I have done now.

First after releasing the website and the book on Amazon Kindle. I had proof of my book sent so I could edit and change mistakes in the book. I then started a website that goes hand and hand with my new company Evaldi Marketing. http://www.evaldimarketing.vpweb.com . This site is good, but needs repairs to. I also rereleased my old book on Amazon Kindle The Amazing Effects of Water.

Last week I was setting up the logistics of Evaldi Marketing which markets advertising for other companies for a fee and also markets other writers on my websites. Business is slow now, but I have a feeling it will pick up. This company will offer an affiliate program. I have not worked out the details.

Just when I was going through my notebooks one day last week a former website I have worked on fell into my lap. It is called http://www.joespassage.synthasite.com. It still needs repairs. It has not been touched yet I've been so busy these past two weeks.

I have also created two facebook fan pages. type in Joseph Evaldi or Evaldi Marketing. And for twitter it is EvaldiMarketing.

I have amounted some online real estate and now I have to put the work into it. Maintenance is the key word for next month. When you have a company you need to maintain it a keep it in order or it becomes chaotic. I haven't decided what I will do to further it, but I know that I will need to keep it in order.

I won't be working on anything new this month. If I make post it will be to give you an update on what I have done in the past week. I was going to promote more of my book, but with my schedule I'm not able to do that at this time, but I promise you once I have everything in order the A Soul Warrior's Journey posts will come back. I just have to go back and repair all that I've worked on these past two weeks.

I'll keep you informed and I will let you know what is going on. Something just evolved and is ready to give birth to something great. I could feel it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Spring 2022 Update from Joseph Evaldi

The Role of Sting in the nWo Era in WCW