The Release of A Soul Warrior's Journey and an Update

I am happy to say that A Soul Warrior's Journey is released and ready for sale. It can be found on Create Space or Amazon and it will be on paperback. For those who are interested in the book and from Europe, The book can be found on Amazon Europe. Give it 4 to 6 weeks and it will be in the databases of stores, libraries and universities.

Also, sorry I have not written in this blog for a while, but I have been working feverishly to get A Soul Warrior's Journey out to the public and now it is here I have time to write to you. Nothing has changed with what I am going to do with this site. I still have a few bios to do of characters in this book. I also want to discuss some themes in the book that I wrote about and what inspired me to write about it. I finally have time to do that and the end of this month and next month I will be working hard to get these blogs out.

My book has been out on Amazon Kindle to, but I have not promoted it because there were glitches in it. Now I am happy to say that it is fully ready to.

I will try my best to update you and let you know of the happenings of the book as it unfolds. Here are links to my book A Soul Warrior's Journey by Joseph Evaldi




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

The Role of Sting in the nWo Era in WCW

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com