Monthly Update Report For February 2014: My Involvement with Spirit Science

First, I'm going to give you a review of some stuff I've worked on this month. I first started with the series The Struggle to Hollywood. I tried the series and although some might have liked it, I'm am going to put it on hold for a little bit.

I also started working on my wrestling blog http://wolfmanjoe.blogspot.com Wolfman Joe's Woods. I started with wrestling DVD reviews, but I am going to stick with the wrestler of the week which I have been doing a series on Hulk Hogan.

I also as Wolfman Joe have been doing videos discussing the Wrestler of the Week.

Also, I changed this blog to Spirit Coffee and I added a feature to the Blog called The Passage of Joe. A feature that I am finally bringing online. I started writing The Passage of Joe in high school and know the world gets to witness it.

However, I save the best news for last. For those who have followed me know I've been working on spiritual development in some regards we all are. I've listened to Coast to Coast AM as they discussed some spiritual or new age topics. I've read over 80 books in 5 years on many different topics. I had to look for something greater even though what I read about challenge how I felt about it. We all might disagree with what we believe in or not, but their is truth to every religion. It's just we fight over what is better and what isn't and wars are created. I know this might not be popular and it might be scorned for believing in something different and that is when I made my discovery of these online videos such as Spirit Science.

Spirit Science is not a religion, but I would call a group that discusses many issues and tries to solve the worlds problems and this group has begun. They might discuss esoteric topics that may be condemned because they are challenge the way of life and people resist change. Then they were recruiting people for their project.

They had contacted me. I am uncertain what my involvement in the Spirit Science group will be, but I can't say because I don't know. It is like this you don't talk about the project until it's done. And there is talent being met here. That's all I will say. We can change the world, even with a little effort in a time.

I've worked for a project like this for a long time and I'm happy to be involved.

My project this month will be to continue doing what I am doing with incorporating some of the spirit science stuff. It's a start and it is interesting to see what will happen next. It has been a good first month of the year and the best is yet to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

A Bio of Joseph Woods in A Soul Warrior's Journey

Spring 2022 Update from Joseph Evaldi