The Passage of Joe: Finding What You Love to do in a Work Environment.


As I mentioned in the Last Blog The Passage of Joe developed into me writing in boring classes that I took such as Chemistry and sharing it with others I knew. No offense to those who liked Chemistry. However, what about the work environment?

You could grow in many different ways and you might want to share some of the stuff you like with others at work. And like many, we are doing menial tasks at work at least to us. Even though they serve the functions at work, do they fulfill our basic needs.

Now it is true we can't incorporate everything we like in the work environment we could incorporate some things. Then I found this video by Chelle McQuaid, Turn the Job You Have Into A Job You Love. In the video she wrote emails of some of the things she was learning and she shared it with everyone at work. When she thought she would get in trouble, Everyone at work liked what she did and they promoted her. She took that chance.

I took her advice and I am reading at one of my jobs and writing something with self help and inspiration. Nobody asks me to do this, but I'm a writer and I want to share inspiration with others. Especially with counseling.

There is more to a job then it seems and even though it is daunting at times at a job. Finding what you love can be incorporated into a job. We can take a risk, but we will never know what will happen when we take that risk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Will 1980 Happen Again for the US Olympic Hockey Team?