The Passage of Joe: Freedom at the Workplace

In this Passage of Joe I'd like to add my commentary on this video in the Community Call Clip- Freedom in the Workplace on Panic to Freedom. Many points were raised in this video such as why we aren't free in the workplace and our horror stories.

I'm first going to discuss my work experience and I will discuss how the two don't compare.

First, I enjoy writing, blogging and I even could market a video or two. I enjoy this because I'm free, but why am I working in an environment where part of my spirit is miserable in it, but I am a product of my religion's philosophy implanted in me when I was young and it's hard to break.

It's the philosphy of doing what you don't like and suffer and you will be rewarded in the end. This philosophy seems to be flawed in away and needs changing. Now you go to a job with people with negative feelings are depressed with their job and are disempowered to do what they love.

Some have broke free and have done amazing things, but many haven't and are stuck.

Why is this the case? Why can we all be miserable in a job and yet do what we do on this side and be happy with it and not get paid. Shouldn't we have that freedom?

It's true we do face these challenges, but people have been trained this way for 2000 years and now is a time where our freedom has to come back. With freedom comes challenges, but I think we are ready for it. We are ready to be unique and do things amazing. We just have to incorporate the old stagnate rules in the new game we are going to play.

We can beat them in their own game.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Will 1980 Happen Again for the US Olympic Hockey Team?