The Passage of Joe: Not Quitting to Life Dreams




In Life we face many trials and tribulations. Some of which I mentioned in some of these Passages of Joe, but it shouldn't mean that we give up on our dreams. We have to keep going. We keep on continuing even if we want to quit. I say don't quit.

In life we face many obstacles and get knocked down. We may even feel like wanting to give up on our dreams. And in our dreams we have to fight as I've said yesterday. And you need to continue no matter how hard it is. You might not have money, or in a bad location, or might not have the right tools, etc., but you should quit or make excuses. You find a way to do what you want to do. By being creative and innovative you can do what you want. You could envision your dream and let it challenge yourself until you keep your goal in mind. Become one with it.

This is how I approach life. I don't say I'm going to be a writer or a video maker.I am it. I made myself it. There is always room for improvement, but you don't quit.

I faced illnesses, addictions, and I thought I lost sight of my vision, but I didn't quit. The debt might have been overwhelming, but I continued. I read. I read as if my life was depended on it and it was. I needed to make that change and that was 6 1/2 years ago. I wanted to cry, but I got focused and started to get my priorities straight and I might get hard on myself at times, but I worked on my dreams and I regained my sight and I didn't quit.

Since then 75 books read, 2 books written, and a drive that continues even though there are days that are hard. But for me, it's focus or fall down and I would rather focus on my passion. It's the only way we become who we are despite the illnesses, the addictions, and our poor situations.

We shouldn't quit on lifes dreams. It's the only thing that keeps us alive. It's the only thing that makes us real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

A Bio of Joseph Woods in A Soul Warrior's Journey

Spring 2022 Update from Joseph Evaldi