Spirit Coffee Chat: The Knowledge Avalanche

How do we keep up with information we devour on a daily basis? Everyone is in competition for our time. How do we decide what knowledge will lead to our destined path? The world has become a faster place to live and everyone has accepted the fact of a shift in humanity. The fact is we are becoming very smart in many topics and we have to keep up. It is almost intoxicating it is like a drug.

Before 2012 or leading up to that year I read a total of 20 to 24 books in one year that was 2011 and now coming down from that intellectual high I struggle to get through any book because the material has to be faster and faster in order for me to keep up. And in many times I feel like I am falling behind because some people have made a simplistic life and do better then those who try to accomplish everything. So where is the balance in achieving a life where we need more and more information. Where are we going?

The truth is we have to start looking on the inside for information and do what we are called to do. It might not be a job where we make millions of dollars in, but we are ground breakers in this new world and we will change it. The people in power don't know how to let this change and creativity free because they try to silence it. Or have tried to silence it for generations. The ground breakers were the Michelangelo's and the Leonardo Di'vinci's.  They created the world in their vision and they created a pathway for many to create and build. We built everything on the outside and we keep on creating, but eventually many who just buy will become empty on the inside. Until they face their fears and go on the inside to find their answers. I'm working on this one and I feel answers come to me when I write. This is how my creativity comes alive. In this information age, I share knowledge in hopes that I will help people think about their reality.

On the outside, we maybe more connected then ever, but we are far from it. Unless we go on the inside. Unless we try to connect to the few that are most important to us. They will be there when no one else is around.

I guess I feel like everyone else that I am not accomplishing that much, but I have to realize like many of us out there. Single change happens with a small effort and a small effort combined can change the world. It doesn't have to be an all out war for change to happen it could be that blog entry everyday, it could be that music we write, or that video we produce, or that book we write, or the little effort we make to touch someone's soul. Every little effort can change the world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Will 1980 Happen Again for the US Olympic Hockey Team?