Quick Chek: There will be Ham in Ham Salad

In my last blog I wrote about my bad experience at Quick Chek and leaving without ham in my salad. I was waiting until the situation got resolved until I wrote this. After that initial blog was written I received a Tweet from Quick Chek apologizing to me for the situation. They wanted to resolve it. That was the first step.

The second step was them wanting to contact me and sending me their contact information so we can come to a resolution for this situation and it turned out that she even put it in the computer and it didn't pop up. She said she was sorry and said she would address it to marketing on the situation because ham should be on the list with the ham salad.

Also, she asked about the nasty service. I'll admit I made a bad situation worse, but that's how it felt at the time. I realize that he was just doing his job. He was following what was on the list even if there was a glitch in the system.

Finally, I was told that I would receive a free salad with anything on it and whenever I wanted it to correct the situation.

Thank you, Quick Chek.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

A Bio of Joseph Woods in A Soul Warrior's Journey