The Birth of Wolf Revelations


"A Warrior Lives, Dies, and Fights for A Purpose.
Nothing Can Change that from a warrior in life's struggle."

 Joseph Evaldi

This is my new message statement for a company that has found it's identity and the name will be called Wolf Revelations.

Wolf Revelations is a company that I have founded. It mixes work ethic with writing, video making and other avenues that I have not come up with yet. I am Joseph Evaldi.

Some writing will be on self help, inspiration, spirituality, business, and also wrestling. Even though it will take time to get these products out I am working on them.

As my company slogan says us warriors in Wolf Revelations and who ever joins me in this company will live, die and fight for a purpose. In dying I mean giving your all and your best effort and fighting for what you believe in. 

I want to thank everyone for the support in getting here and Wolf Revelations won't let you down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Our Right to Freedom and Our Struggle