Donald Trump, America, and The Harvest.

I've had a busy year this year and now it is finally quit so I can now touch base with everyone on what is coming out and what I have been working on behind the scenes for products you might want.

First of, let me apologize for those comments I made in the Donald Trump posts. I was fueled by his speech and reacted as most people do. I might have said unfair words towards people out of the country. This is not a true statement. There are good people who work hard to get to where they are no matter what background.

My only issue is that whoever comes into the country needs to legally do so. Being an American used to mean something and I am aware that America has made many mistakes throughout it's history, but there was a time where you were proud to be an American. You had that feeling. It was a feeling from a different time. Now you don't get that feeling anymore and I can't describe it. People are a lot more ruder where I live. It might be different wherever you're from.

But it's an issue we all face with whatever race, creed, or gender we are. This world is not friendly and before we had people who would make the world work and now people get upset if it is not moving very fast that is why we need to slow down an reevaluate. That is the purpose of this blog.

What do I need to re-evaluate? A lot of things. I've been working so hard releasing many books starting from September. Not all of them I released that I worked on, but mostly all of them are out. I tried to keep my mind fresh with ideas, but as September will be one month right now it's what my friend told yesterday it's The Harvest.

The Harvest was a time of year where your hard work paid off. It was a time of year where your work you put in since January or earlier would pay off. It is the nature of the Harvest. We have worked hard so we can now reap the rewards of this time.

Why am I writing this in August? It is because now it the time to prepare those crops. For me it's not crops it's books. Either Kindle or Paperback or Audio Books. I've done a lot this past year and now it's time for me to prepare for the next months ahead. I feel excited that I put that work in. It has been the most productive I have been with writing as far as producing stuff for myself in my life time. So whatever I get with my Harvest I will be happy.

This has been the first full year of work with my business and now I have a logo which I will release on this site that I am proud of. it fits my name and my brand. This brand is something I worked hard on and I am proud of.

That is why I believe we should Persevere with your Dreams and Love Life which is my new mission statement. Through this year I've been trying to find an identity and maybe some of the stuff I write won't hit, but maybe some of it will. I just have to be able to put that work in and hope for a good Harvest.

In another blog I write I will discuss about The Harvest and the future blogs I write will be on the Money: Learning the Basics Series of books I wrote. I won't copy them. I will write about that topic and create new material on the blog. I will create blog posts worthwhile about writing and get you to start thinking about your money.

Until next time Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Role of Sting in the nWo Era in WCW

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

A Bio of Joseph Woods in A Soul Warrior's Journey