My Return Post to Blogger

It feels good to be back home with Blogger. And it feels good to post on this site once again. I am happy to be back home.

Now a lot has transpired in a course of a year which nearly saw my downfall in relationships, my standings with my fan base and other forms of life such as problems with family and other things. In a span of a year I have been through hell and for some who have witnessed my fall last year on Wordpress. You witnessed it there.

And I have fallen through hell on that site and I am going to leave it all behind me on that site.

I plan on bringing back the old segments such as the Passage of Joe. Sites where I spoke of peace, inspiration, and other things. I will not be discussing anything negative on this site unless it pertains to the topic. I am moving back to this site to clean up my image and return myself to what I once was. I want to study life read again and do the things that I once did.

I face many battles last year and I am happy to return back home and I call this home. This is where I first started my writing. This is where I first started my blog and it started over 7 to 8 years ago. I have written many things and I have grown through the days.

When I was last here, it was the height of my writing career. I have always respected what being here has done for me personally on my journey.

And this is a change of attitude and a change of philosophy. And this is a message to everything I said before to everyone in the past even recently today. It is time to flip the script. I was having problems with another organization with the hell that I created so now I have new plan in mind.

This is why it is a relief to be back home. You are my grass roots Blogger. I started talking about Conspiracies and Problems way back here, but I switched my focus to inspirational topics throughout time.

We fight for what we need to fight for it is true, but we need to learn to keep the peace and be neutral at times. We could say somethings and they can be misinterpreted and we may even misinterpret stuff do as I have with a wrong frame of mind.

This is why I will promise to bring a more positive aspect to this site as to the negative one of the WordPress one I had. We all fall and we all fall apart. But being back home, I could return to the person that I once was and that is returning to the grass roots of my origins and find out if I can retrace my stage returning to where I was before.

I am grateful for returning home. I might have been through a journey there, but this will always be home for me. I have left for a year, but it is always good to return.

I promise to bring uplifting writing here on blogger. Now that my contract for WordPress has expired I am not tied to anyone and I could post where I want and I will post at home with Blogger.

I want to thank Blogger for everything you have done with my journey as a writer and I will try to return the favor and return to those memorable posts and by the time I leave here again. I will be a better person as I aspire to be. I was a different person there, but I promise I will be a better person than I was. Even if that means on taking the Swiss Philosophy of Neutrality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Will 1980 Happen Again for the US Olympic Hockey Team?