Monthly Update for March 2017

It has been 4 years since my first Monthly Update. This has been away to inform the reader on where I am going and what my Company will work on. In a way this is an Anniversary in a way. And although I have no upcoming written projects as of right now. The Joseph Evaldi and Company has transformed itself. With a company that was around that fought to find an identity a company name now exists.

I will break this blog down by Giving Year 1 to what will come.

 
Year 1: March 2013- March 2014
 
On Year 1, I was learning about Amazon Kindle and I was working on A Soul Warrior's Journey and Apparitions of a Warrior my book of Poetry. I came out with how many ideas that I am not sure what would stick or not at the beginning. I was experimenting and my writing career took off.
 
I didn't sell all that much, but I learned the process. It was only until Year 2, I started to develop my first big success along the way.
 
 
Year 2: March 2014-March 2015
 
Year 2, I started blogging and then I wrote a few books on the Amazon Kindle one was called Birth Order: How the Roles of Each Sibling are Placed at Birth? This book became a Hot New release when it came out. Although I didn't enjoy this success do to working a hectic day on Black Friday at work. It was my first promotion that I ran and it was a success. I was going onto my banner year which was Year 3.
 
Year 3: March 2015-March 2016
 
Year 3 was my banner year, I plugged away with many Kindle books. I started Audiobooks. I succeed and I did good. I had things going good for me. Business wise, Relationship wise, etc. I just kept on plugging away and I kept plugging and kept doing things until I was exhausted. and I was exhausted and I was ready for my worst year, Year 4.
 
Year 4: March 2016-March 2017
 
I had some success such as art and writing blogs. But I took hits on a mental, physical, emotional, financial, and other levels. I was going through my growing pains and I took a hit. I had to find an identity or rediscover my identity on what was lost. After losing as much I accomplished a lot. I grew on my health and etc. I fought back at life and went on a rebuilding year which I am in now.
 
Year 5: March 2017-March 2018 (The Future Year)
 

Recovery is a hard thing. I have not been posting much lately. I am planning on working again on my craft of writing. There is many things I would like to write after going through what I went through or helping others learn from what I went through. Hopefully a project like this will help people get that fight for life again. A lot collapsed for me last year and a lot was my own making. I was my own worst nightmare and I made my life a living a hell.
 
It will be soon and in this month that I will be set free again. I have been through hell financially and it has not been easy. I will work harder and I will plug my business with advertising and all my ventures will be funded under the umbrella of the company known as Joseph Evaldi and Company. All writing and art now will be funded by me and I will grow the business and make it stronger and I will make it an asset.
 
I compare what I am going through to having a video game that is home and you need the money for a video game system, but you don't have the video game system so you can't play that game that you want. It creates a frustrating scenario because you heavily want to play the game, but you can't.
 
I relate this to my business. I can do many things, but my business is just siting there do to lack of finances. This relates to advertising.
 
I can advertise and this is my next step once my products are spread by word of mouth it will grow. In the meantime, I will work on my craft of art and make that business grow.
 
It will take time to grow, but sooner or later the words spoken or art shared will have an impact and I will be happy because everyone will be happy. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

A Bio of Joseph Woods in A Soul Warrior's Journey