Morning Coffee: A Fictitious Story

One Morning, I went to a local coffee shop in town to get myself a coffee. It was odd because I rarely get coffee in the morning. It was a nice sunny day in April and the weather was nice. I had never been to this coffee shop before, but I decided to go their anyway.

The place was relatively empty and it was the barista an older man with slicked back hair and it was gray.

The Barista said, "Hi my name is Bob can I take your order? What is your name?"
I said, "My name is Shawn."
Bob the Barista said, "What will it be. A drink can be made several ways. Coffee is not just a coffee."
Shawn said, "What do you mean?"
Bob the Barista said, "It can be made with no ice or regular ice or extra ice, it can be made with different flavors, or even the sugar can be different. It can even be made hot or cold. Everybody has a preference. Did you know that each way a person makes their drink says something about their personality.
Shawn said, "Really. I don't believe tales such as that. I'll have a hot coffee in one of those cups. It is time for to get ready for the morning. I honestly don't know what to say or why I'm here or in the morning. I just felt like checking it out.
Bob the Barista said, "You are an old fashioned no nonsense type of person. Coming up with your hot coffee."
"How did you know?" Shawn said.
Bob the Barista said, "I could tell from the drink."
Bob the Barista said, "Choose another coffee drink anyone it is on the house."
Shawn said, "I want an Espresso now."
Bob the Barista, "Why the Espresso?"
Shawn said, "I need a boost this morning, I'm ready to fall asleep."
Bob the Barista said, "Have the morning coffee."
Shawn said, "What could you tell about me now?"
Bob the Barista said, "I think your an Old Fashioned Person who needs a little kick in your life. Sorry things aren't going well for you in the Romance Department. Maybe you will find luck here sometime soon.
Shawn said, "How could you tell?"
Bob the Barista said, "I could tell by the drinks."

Follow me on Twitter @JosephEvaldi614

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

One of WWE's Greats that never was WWF's Champion was Ricky the Dragon Steamboat