The Passage of Joe: Keeping your drive going despite defeat, story about Daniel Bryan




How does one keep your drive going, especially after getting knocked down. It could be in a good way or a bad way. I'm not going to focus on getting knocked down and dwelling on it. I'm going to talk about getting knocked down and keep on going and get up where you last left off like it didn't happen.

In my life, I've had situations where my inside were ripped out of me, I've been in situations where my job was on the line, and I've been in situations where I've failed miserably in love, also where my writing wasn't good. I've had flaws in all areas and I take no offense, but defeat only drives me to be better at what I do. I know I'm not a best seller now or I'm not a famous celebrity, but I'm in it like in a marathon. I know there are some days where I don't feel like going. I've had those days. I've had days where I knew a major argument was coming and I had to fight to make that phone call when I was fighting myself to do so because I knew I would get scorned if I hadn't call back. We all had bad days.

I've faced illness, addiction, verbal and psychological abuse, and all other stress, but I'm still standing and I'll be damned if one loss is going to get in my way for living my dream. I'm going to write many things. I'm going to live my life being free.

I will have that freedom and I will live my life despite defeat. I might have lost many battles in life, but I will win the war and I will finish out on the top of my dream. This is the attitude we should have, and rather we are chanting for a hero to lead us as the WWE Universe has rallied behind Daniel Bryan showing support. Or like a head of an organization, HHH, who says Daniel is the latest flavor of the month.

If WrestleMania XXX is any story to what could go down it is a story of someone who has worked very hard, doesn't fit corporate mold and everyone supports him for how much HHH did to him. It's that fight that keeps on driving a man. It's when a boss says your no good or pushes you aside. People rally behind him because they can relate. They are tired of the corporations. They want the ma and pa stores back. They want small businesses to run everything. This is true with writing, videos, and other things.

Daniel Bryan is just one story of someone who has been through a lot and has come along way. Their are many of us and we just have to fight for what we believe in. We have to work at it and as I heard Rick Levine say the change has to happen on the inside of us. This is the Passage of Joe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

A Bio of Joseph Woods in A Soul Warrior's Journey

Spring 2022 Update from Joseph Evaldi