The Passage of Joe: An Introduction



The Passage of Joe: An Introduction

Hi everybody, I’m going to introduce to you an early blog I did before the internet got big and I did it when I was in high school. It was called The Passage of Joe. I’m going to introduce you to this segment on this blog and follow through with it. First let me give you the back story.
It was Junior year in high school about 18 years ago. It was before online blogs, before youtube, and before facebook. It was what I call the paper blog then. I wrote down things that I probably shouldn’t have at that time. Not bad stuff, but stories about others and me and what I was going through. Stories about what I thought about my ongoing search for love that didn’t happen until many years later. I even wrote about my take on societal issues and how it related to me. These were some of the things I wrote about.
Here is the reason why I did it. There is one main reason and that is frustration. I was frustrated that I was doing classes that didn’t fit what I wanted to do. And I was frustrated that my search for love didn’t go as I wanted it. I had a lot of things to discuss. And many things have changed, but some remain the same.
For starters, I have the freedom to discuss what I want like as the initial Passage of Joe’s and I have room to improve for using my skills of writing for one of my jobs. The other job I don’t utilize these strengths. But I face the fact that I might not use those strengths that I want to do and haven’t done, but in the first Passage of Joe on this blog I want to discuss about how to do something you want to do and incorporate it into the job you want to do. In a way, I am doing it now. In the Passage of Joe, I will discuss many topics like I did in the past, but up to date.
In my other blog, I do is called Wolfman Joe’s Woods. It is a wrestling blog. I will talk about wrestling with a nickname I was called in high school Wolfman Joe. I don’t want to confuse the two blogs so one is for wrestling and one is for other personal writings. I have many ideas and some I’m going to implement in my blogs. I will use the love for writing on one blog and the love for wrestling on the other.
My first official Passage of Joe on this blog will be about how to incorporate some of the stuff you could do in your work setting and how to incorporate some of your interests with your work. It can be done. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Our Right to Freedom and Our Struggle