Introducing My New Segment on this Blog: What Am I Grateful For?

I'm going to introduce to everybody a new segment on this blog, it's called What Am I Grateful For? This segment I once had on my wordpress blog when I was writing blog's on wordpress. Now I bring it to over on Spirit Coffee.

With this segment What am I Grateful For? It is good to be appreciative of what we have in life. Sometimes we take for granted many things in life and we complain about many things. We complain about our family, friends, our religion, our economy and many things. All the time beauty is around us.

For example, I may see the mess in my room or stuff that I own, but in reality it contains beauty and accomplishment. I bought or accumulated all those books which had helped me. Those DVDs that I bought which supply me with an infinite amount of entertainment and wrestling which I enjoy watching. An ipad which helps me watch the WWE Network.

They say there are gems in a mess and I believe that as the truth. That's why I am working on looking at things half full rather than half empty. It's a start to my new perspective and I'm seeing things more clearer then before. It is part of the reason why I am adding this section to the blog. It is a reminder of what I am appreciative in life.

We might get discouraged at our role in society, but we should look at the bigger picture. With looking at the scope of the bigger picture we see what the world is missing and what it could use and know whatever role we do, we are serving a greater purpose.

There are many things to appreciate and I plan on showing my appreciation to the things I enjoy with this segment of the blog. Be on a look out for more of this segment What Am I Grateful For?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

One of WWE's Greats that never was WWF's Champion was Ricky the Dragon Steamboat