The Harvest

This is the season to reap the rewards of all the hard work everyone has done all year. This is The Harvest Season. In agriculture, this was known as the season where you are rewarded for what you have grown. If you planted good seeds, then you get good crops. If you didn't take care of the crops you wouldn't have harvested very well.

The Harvest could be anything. It could be plants and fruit, it could be products you've put out, and it could be the work that you have put into yourself. This is the time of year for it. When we plants our seeds we are rewarded.

This year I put out a lot of products and have done a lot of work. I am not all there where I want to be, but I am working towards something and I have achieved. Nobody could take away what I have accomplished and I have to work towards the reward. And if it's good, then I will be rewarded. Some books might not have that reward, but some have here and there. Perhaps I should have promoted them better, but I was happy what I put out this year.

It is like growing any business it takes it's time. And there is a time where you are rewarded and then you will have to do it over again. This is what it takes to grow. And people work all year around to set up the biggest season, the Holiday Season, which is a big season for gift and giving to another, but the season starts with the rush of getting the gifts which is now.

 At the end of the year we are rewarded or punished depending on what we did. If we have planted good seeds then we are rewarded. Others might be jealous of us on what we do, but there are those that will respect and help us along our journey. It is September, the beginning of the Harvesting Season and also for many it Pumpkin Spice Everything. Happy Harvest.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Will 1980 Happen Again for the US Olympic Hockey Team?