Change to this Blog, Gearing up for Coffee and Chocolate

I begin a new chapter on my writing career today and I am embarking on a new journey today. A lot of things changed and I am going to do something different with this blog.  This embarks a new journey of me it is the Age of Joe "Espresso" Evaldiato AKA Joe Engineer.

You may ask who Joe "Espresso" Evaldiato or AKA Joe Engineer is? It is someone who has the love of coffee in him. It is someone who is willing to have Coffee everyday rather it is from Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, or McDonalds or rather it is from a Keurig K Cup or it is brewed in a pot. In away it is my new birth. Not that Wolfman Joe is gone, he is not, but Joe "Espresso" Evaldiato AKA Joe Enginer is taking over. 

Also, I have a love for Chocolate to. And what better way to discuss about Chocolate then during Lent because after Lent you are going to want to crave it even more. And you will want to indulge in Chocolate and in Coffee. 

I will discuss about health stuff and benefits about Chocolate and Coffee in this blog. I will even experiment and give my coffee of the week and rotate with the chocolate of the week. Or I will give little facts and tidbits about coffee you didn't know before quoting the sources. 

Coffee and Chocolate are iconic in our culture. And it is a new direction I want to take. I always wanted to write about coffee. And now I have my opportunity to make that discussion for coffee. Who has the better brand and what features do they have. Is McCafe better then Starbucks. Do you prefer a Hershey Bar over a Kit Kat. What do you prefer?

In this blog website I tackle the hard hitting questions and give the answers.

What are my credentials?

I have been a Coffee Lover and a Chocolate Lover as far as I could remember and it was always a dream of mine to write about coffee and chocolate. I just never got around and did it. And now my opportunity is now. 

It will be liberating to discuss this blog. As I mentioned this journey carried me onward to where I am now. It is the Coffee and Chocolate era for me in Writing now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

One of WWE's Greats that never was WWF's Champion was Ricky the Dragon Steamboat