I'm a Starbucks Edison, NJ Person


Just as things shift and times change, I have become a Starbucks Edison, NJ person now. My coffee house journey started when I used to go to a coffee shop in Woodbridge, NJ but this didn't last it was a hangout, but in 2010, I became a Starbucks Woodbridge, NJ person the one on Route 1. I gave that place about 3 years and still go there from time to time, but I needed a change. I wrote my first novel there. It was a good environment to write, but the seasons were calling me to change and move. I moved with the times. In March of 2013 I became The Coffee House person in Edison, NJ.

It was the person managing it I wasn't fond of, but The Coffee House was good for awhile. It was a place that I gave my all to I wrote and I work on stuff there. I spent many hours with my then ex, but I was focused on writing. I wrote blogs and I wrote books. It seemed the place was me or I became the place to speak. Then I lost focus and the place started to change. When the split happened the environment started to change and the change happened. I was then socializing more. I was talking and over stepping boundaries so to speak. It was a different time I was trying to find my written voice again and was going through a change. I wrote blogs and then Management and Ownership changed in 2018. With management the direction of the company changed. It is now geared up for socialization. I have no problems with the owner I find him cool, but problems there have left me to leave not mentioning it and I have not returned. They have a new environment and I don't fit the mold of the environment I accept.

However, me and my now soon to be wife have started to go to Starbucks Edison, NJ. At first we were just regular customers, but the environment started to change to our needs. They must have sensed that I was having problems with the other Coffee House and they took me in as a new customer. They gave me and my now soon to be wife a chance an environment to write and study in. We didn't feel like that in the other environment and the other Starbucks in Woodbridge, NJ is a come and go store. It is still good to go to get coffee though.

But now after a good month, I am a Starbucks Edison, NJ on Route 1 person. I have come to this decision. They invited me in and gave me a home. They could have been rude to me and kicked me out in the beginning, but they took care of me there. They gave me good service and they gave my woman good service to. They go out of their way to get the drink right. They value their customer and they want the experience to be just right there. If I recommend a store to go to if you want good service and you want to sit down get work done and go on your Laptop and your in the Edison, NJ area on route 1 or want to read, I recommend you go to Starbucks in Edison, NJ on Route 1.

I want to thank you for making me feel like a valued customer again. I want to thank you for giving me an environment when I felt like I didn't have any anymore. You gave me a new home where I could write. Thank You.

The Seasons Changed and on this Day March 27, 2019 I become a Starbucks Person once again. Thank You again. I look to create more of my writing here again and doing reading. I look forward to the future to come. My endorsement goes to Starbucks again. Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

One of WWE's Greats that never was WWF's Champion was Ricky the Dragon Steamboat