Should I Go For My Mom's Coffee or my Grandma's Coffee?

My Mom's Pride and Coffee Maxwell House

There is a debate in the house when it comes to coffee. My momMaxwell House Coffee with her coffee maker. My mom likes to have her style of coffee that she has been having for years. I don't put down her coffee, but I am not crazy about the taste of it. She is more a fan of hot coffee and I am not a fan of Hot Coffee. I like Iced Coffee better. I am not going to knock on my mom's coffee for her because that is her brand she likes. She likes the coffee as everyone in the table does. Me on the other hand, I like a lot of coffee brands besides Maxwell House. One of my favorite blends is Eight O'Clock Coffee. 

Mom Don't Get Mad at Me LOL

I like Eight O'Clock Coffee Better

For starters, I like Eight O'Clock Coffee the Medium Blend. This was the blend of my Grandma. My Mom's Mom. She preferred that coffee and for some reason I have a liking to the coffee. I also like using the Keurig Machine. 

Everybody prefers their own coffee and during occasions not to many people have Keurig Machines for Coffee, but alot of other people do. They still have the old school coffee maker. 

Everybody Likes Their Own Coffee the Way They Like It

I guess it is your preference on what coffee that you want. With the many blends out there I like Eight O'Clock for the morning. As for my Mom. my Mom loves Maxwell House. I like the taste of Eight O'Clock, it just agrees with me. 

It all depends on what your taste buds are I guess. Some people love their brand of coffee. 

#Maxwell House Coffee, #Eight O'Clock Coffee, #Keurig Machine, #Mr. Coffee, #Coffee Maker 

Twitter: @EvaldiJoseph

Facebook Page for Joseph Evaldi: https://www.facebook.com/JosephEvaldi79/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

One of WWE's Greats that never was WWF's Champion was Ricky the Dragon Steamboat