Spring 2022 Update from Joseph Evaldi

Good Things in Store for Wolfman Joe Toys and Media

A lot of good things are in store for Spring 2022. First, I have been working on posting items on eBay. Where we have about 80 items in our store Wolfman Joe Toys and Media

Some of the items we feature are LJN Wrestling Figures from 1984-1986. Here are some that are offered.

Nikolai Volkoff and The Iron Shiek

Hulk Hogan and The Iron Shiek

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and George "The Animal" Steele

Andre the Giant and Big John Studd

Three LJN Wrestlers


We also posted Vinyl Records and Medieval Figures which the links will be posted at another time. However, if you want to find them they are on the Wolfman Joe Toys and Media site. 

1987 Baseball Cards Coming Soon for my eBay Store

Soon we will be putting up coins and Baseball Cards from the mid to late 1980's I know that they may not be profitable. However, I have a good feeling that they will reap a good harvest. Sports Cards are in again. And there were a lot of good cards in the set from 1986 and 1987 and 1987 I have a lot of those cards. I am just waiting for the right time to post them. 

I wasn't going to invest time in selling them, but after I learned what I learned from my brother I am ready for it. 

Thumb Championship Wrestling Out Now on Kindle Vella

Also, I am excited to say that there was a new release for a new project for writing called Thumb Championship Wrestling. Thumb Championship Wrestling features my fiction story of thumb wrestling. Kind of like Pro Wrestling, but with thumbs. I used what I learned from the past with wrestling and applied it in to this story. Two episodes are available right now. 

It is all a matter of planting good seeds so you could reap a harvest and I am planting good seeds. Some will grow out of the spring and I could harvest the fruit in Spring, Summer and Fall Time as I prepare for Christmas Time, but we are far off for that. 

This is the time to plant the seeds and I started in the Winter and I am going to continue until the year is over. A lot to look forward to in Spring. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Will 1980 Happen Again for the US Olympic Hockey Team?