Monthly Report for March 2014

This is the Monthly Report for March 2014. First I will discuss a little bit of what I worked on this month and I will discuss what I will work on the month of March.

For the month of February, I worked on a feature in this blog called The Passage of Joe, which is turning into a self help, motivational and inspirational blog. I also did an interview with Steve Beal, who is a musician and artist in the New Jersey and New York area. I also bought a new camera so I could take footage of myself speaking about any topic. A camera helps me take pictures and video footage which I need right now. I took two videos of Steve Beal playing to test out my camera and posted them on youtube. I also created two videos featuring my poems.

In the month of March, I plan on doing the same of what I have been doing, except I will be tweaking some of the stuff I am doing. I like writing the Passage of Joe and I will try to write this blog once or twice a week depending on what is going on that week.

 I will be interviewing Carole Burde Semel, who once did the cover from the Family Circle magazine and offered her recipes in the magazine. She also has a catering business Catering By Carole. And also, she has a recipe book to. It should be a good interview.

I will also be interviewing JT McGuire, who is a videographer, director, and editor of films. He also does indie films.for Central New Jersey. I look forward to the interview.

We each have an area of expertise and we might not be the star all the time, but we might be contributed to something very important to an even bigger story than we might not even see and just a side project I'll try to interview people once in awhile.

In this month and the coming months, I will be working on doing videos. They might be self taken, but it is a start of where I want to go. I want to work on my presentation a little more and I'm going to keep on working on it until I get better at. It is a work in progress.

When I get my new laptop, I will be working on a book. I don't know what I will write, but I will start something on the side.

In life as I've mentioned, you've got to work on your dream and I am working on mine. I am coming to the acceptance of not demanding money upon myself for doing what I am doing now, but I'm enjoying what I am doing right now. I enjoy meeting people to interview. I enjoy writing The Passage of Joe, I enjoy working on videos and there may be days where I have to force myself to do it or I might not feel like doing it, but I do it. I know I am working towards something.

Next month should be a good month and despite not being as established as I want to be. It is a life long process and eventually there will be an output for the good I will be doing. And there is a reward just for the people who read my blogs or watch my videos.

Thank you everybody and stay tuned for the Month of March 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Will 1980 Happen Again for the US Olympic Hockey Team?