Explaining my Brand of Wolf Revelations

 "A Warrior Lives, Dies, and Fights for A Purpose.
Nothing Can Change that from a warrior in life's struggle."

Joseph Evaldi

I'm going to discuss a little bit about my brand. I have many slogans that could be a brand in itself that's why I kept passageofjoe as my twitter. And I plan on marketing Wolfman Joe in the future which will only be used for wrestling discussion videos. And I know I came out with Wolf Revelations which is one of my sights now. Also, my writing name is Joseph Evaldi.

They say I don't want to send so much out there or it will send a confusing message. Well it's tough because they all are me and in the coming months I have to rethink my marketing strategy or I will tweak certain things.

The fact is I haven't been clear and I have been sending many different messages. I am going to keep it simple and sweet after giving it much thought. My Company Name is Wolf Revelations. This embodies everything I stand for and everything we stand for.

However, it has three divisions amongst Wolf Revelations. First, is the big company name of me writer Joseph Evaldi. For people who know me they call me Joe Evaldi, but for marketing purposes there are other people who are named Joe Evaldi and I have to stand out from the bunch. That is why I call myself Joseph Evaldi. It is my name given at birth and I respect that. And instead of writing under a pen name which I could and I will. My main name I use is Joseph Evaldi.

In this division of the brand I have my Facebook, Blogger site, YouTube and Amazon Page. This is the chunk of my business.

Second division in my business is The Passage of Joe where @passageofjoe on twitter it can be found. For anyone who has followed my story The Passage of Joe is something I wrote in high school and since I was branding before I knew what it was I branded a good saying and it speaks volumes for my writing. It is what conveyed with my message. The Passage of Joe fit Twitter.

Last in my division of Wolf Revelations is Wolfman Joe. Wolfman Joe will be a brand that I use on YouTube  and I will have a wolf mask on and speak about wrestling related topics. This is me to and I don't want to confuse everyone of what I will be doing. When you see me with a mask on you know what I will be doing.

I hope this explains a little more about this company. I know I was doing many different things, but now it is time to organize and get clear of the direction of this company.

I enjoyed my years of learning, writing and working on video for that short time. It's time to get serious about this business. And I thank you for the ongoing support. Without you I wouldn't be where I am. And Happy Belated Thanksgiving.
I figure this will be a good time to write the organization chart of this business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Will 1980 Happen Again for the US Olympic Hockey Team?