Good Adsense Sucks: Nowhere to Contact a Live Person

Google Adsense sucks. There is nowhere to contact a live person. I want to monitize on Youtube and Blogger and I just deleted my youtube account making it even harder to monitize. I have an old username and password that I forgot and their accounts were even delete on hotmail, but still they are recognized by Google Adsense. There is NO LIVE PERSON TO CONTACT ON GOOGLE IT IS ALL COMPUTER and how the fuck should I know when the exact date I used my Google Adsense account when I haven't used it in years.

This is why Google Adsense sucks and it is complicated and I don't have a live person to go to to solve a problem. I don't want that Adsense account anymore and I want it deleted so I could use another one. But I have to go through a complicated system that is scientifically engineered so they don't pay me or would pay me.

I need to Speak to a Live Person Google Adsense. I will put up videos for you to make you money. The least you could do is help me.

I want to get this matter resolved and I know you will ask me security questions about an account I don't remember anymore. SO HELP GIVE ME A LIVE PERSON.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Will 1980 Happen Again for the US Olympic Hockey Team?