The Struggle to Hollywood: Christy Introduces Red Rider




Christy Introduces Red Rider

They meet at The Espresso Fix and to Johnny’s surprise Christy brought her new boyfriend with her. His name was Red “Rider” McCord. Red was a talent actor who starred in many roles. Johnny was jealous because he had a thing for Christy and now he couldn’t compete with Red. Red got his nickname Rider as rumor would have it that before he play in those kinds of movies before he became a star.
Christy said, “I want to introduce my new boyfriend Red “Rider” McCord.”
Johnny said, “You’re with him. Why are you with him? Do you know his history?”
Red then entered into the conversation, he said, “Hey Johnny, why are you so jealous? It’s not my fault I could produce what you can’t.”
He continued, “And with my history, it’s a thing of the past.”
Christy then said, “You could relax Johnny. He has treated me good.”
Shawn said, “Hey Johnny I told you would be jealous last week and now she introduced another guy and your jealousy goes up. You have to calm down in order to get what you want and let it flow.”
Shelton commented, “I agree with Shawn, you need to calm down.”
Johnny said, “I guess you’re I have to calm down knowing the woman I care about is having sex with Red Rider.”
Christy stopped Johnny, “Hey I’m here and I’m a grown woman, I’ll do whatever I damn well please and Johnny you’re not going anywhere with that jealousy in you. You need to calm down.”
Johnny said, “Ok.”
They left with Johnny being enraged and jealous over Christy. He liked her a lot and didn’t want her to get hurt. He feared what would happen to her. Shawn and Shelton tried to advice him to calm down. Would he take adhere to that advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Will 1980 Happen Again for the US Olympic Hockey Team?