The Struggle to Hollywood: Johnny's First Part



Johnny’s First Part
            Johnny and the group started to meet every week to keep in touch with each other. They figured with their careers starting to evolve they needed to meet more and they started to meet at The Expresso Fix in Brooklyn, New York. They met here because this town in New York was becoming hip and they wanted to keep with the times.
Johnny had big news to share.
Johnny said, “Hey guys and girl, I have big news for you. I just landed a part in a play called The Penguin Murder. The Penguin Murder is a play about solving the mystery of the death of the million dollar penguin. Almost like Ace Ventura Pet Detective, but a serious version.”
Christy stated, “Very good Johnny, I am happy for you.”
Johnny said with a smile on his face, “I’m flattered.”
Shawn said, “Don’t get over yourself Johnny, it’s only one role, you still haven’t proven anything yet.”
Johnny then asked Christy, “What have you done since the last time we met with your career?”
Christy said, “It’s funny you ask that, I took Shelton’s advice and I got a small role with one line in a movie called The End of the Mountain. It is something small, but it is a start.”
Johnny commented, “Very good Christy, I’m proud of you. I know you would do it.”
Shawn said, “I know what you are trying to do Johnny.”
Johnny said, “I’m not doing anything.”
Shelton stopped them, “Don’t argue, all I hear is arguing with you two. How about come with a common ground and help one another.”
With that note, they ended their meeting setting up next week’s meeting. They were moving on with their careers and making progress, but were they going to move forward or get a setback on their journey. Only time would tell.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting 3 Players from the 1980's

Some Sesame Street Records For Sale on eBay.com

Will 1980 Happen Again for the US Olympic Hockey Team?